Kingfast 256 GB 2.5" SSD
KingFast SSD (Solid State Drive) is a high performance and high reliability storage device based on NAND Flash technology that designed to solve the bottleneck of computing system by traditional hard disk drives. SSD can be plugged into a standard NGFF connector commonly found in desktops, IT-STB, industrial PCs and thin client systems, compatible with Windows, MAC, Linux and else OS. With a high performance and low power consumption, Our SSD can be a good storage device for NB and Tabletop PC.
KingFast SSD purely consists of semiconductor devices and NAND flash memories, without any moving parts. It gives rugged features against shock and vibration, used in extreme environment such as industrial PC to increase MTBF. Furthermore, Our SSD has highly advanced flash memory management algorithm to guarantee higher performance and data integrity.
Kingfast F10 SATA3 SSD Features:
- SATA3 6Gbps transfer interface, Backwards compatible with SATA2.
- Built-in the most excellent 4K IOPS performance Controller-SMI2246EN technology.
- Built-in the latest High-speed MLC Flash.
- Exclusively support F/W update online.
- NCQ/TRIM/SMART Support
- No mechanical components, No noise.Anti-shock, Anti-vibration.
- Excellent ECC capacity-Ensures higher reliability and Longer SSD life.
- 9 step strict testing procedures and 100% traceability.
Kingfast F10 SATA3 SSD Specifications:
- Device Type: Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Form Factor: 2.5″
- Capacity: 256 GB
- Memory Type: MLC
- Write Speed: 420 – 460 MB/S
- Read Speed: 500 – 560 MB/S
- Interface Type: SATA 3.0
- Compatible with: SATA2, SATA1
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Operating Voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Size: 10 * 7 * 0.7 cm / 3.94 * 2.75 * 0.27 in
- Weight: 50 g
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.3W
- Power Consumption (Active): 2W
- M.T.B.F.: >2,000,000 hours
- S.M.A.R.T.: Support
- 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty